Armenian fans of the famous TV series “The Vampire Diaries” have recently published a photo on Facebook portraying a guy, who looks too similar to their favorite vampire, Damon. His name is Zaur Bichenov, and NEWS.am STYLE managed to contact with him.
See our interview with the Ian Somerhalder look alike, below.
- Zaur, would you, please, reveal some details about yourself?
- Well, I was born in Vladikavkaz, graduated from the faculty of customs. However, I couldn’t manage to work by this profession, that’s why I’m planning to start my own business.
- You, obviously, look like the star of “The Vampire Diaries”, Ian Somerhalder. How do you refer to this fact?
- Now, I’m more quiet about all that comparison, but there were times, when I was feeling nervous because of that.
- Do you follow that TV show?
- When people started compare me with Ian, I decided to watch the first season of the show, but lately I understood that it doesn’t interest me at all.
- Do you remember, when was the first time, when people started compare you with him?
- If I’m not mistaken, it was in 2010… Actually, that was the period, when he became famous.
- Has that alikeness with Ian Soerhalder ever helped you?
- No, I don’t remember such a case…
- What about getting part in a movie? Haven’t you received any suggestion?
- Of course, I think about getting part in a movie, but I haven’t managed to get such a chance, yet.
- The fans of TVD already know you as the look alike of their favorite actor. It’s interesting to know, whether Ian himself knows about you?
- I remember once someone had posted my photo to his Facebook timeline, but we haven’t met in person. To tell the truth, I even don’t dream about that meeting :)
- In the show Damon has found his true love-Elena. What about you?
- As for me, I’m a typical single man… I haven’t found my true love, yet…
- Zaur, what would you like to wish the Armenian fans of Ian Somerhalder, many of whom, probably, have become your fans, too?
-To tell the truth, I have doubts about that fact:) However, if there are such fans, I wish them all the best and advise to watch more valuable TV shows, like “Breaking Bad”, “Dexter” or “True Detective”.
Follow NEWS.am STYLE on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
13:30, March 24Jennifer Lopez: There are no rules in today’s fashion scene (PHOTOS)
22:22, March 22Eurovision 2023: Under which number Armenia to perform at semifinals? (VIDEO)
11:05, March 22Rapper 6ix9ine hospitalized after being beaten by group of men at South Florida gym
11:34, March 21Kev Orkian: Blockade continues, Azerbaijan president threatens Armenians with war, but world is still silent (VIDEO)
11:15, March 21Bruce Willis celebrates 68th birthday together with former, current wives (PHOTOS)
21:20, March 20
America of 1930s is in Yerevan (PHOTOS)
10:25, March 20Playbill: Where to go in Yerevan this week?
11:15, March 19Macaulay Culkin's 2nd child is born
13:29, March 17Billie Eilish plays hypnotherapist in new series ‘Swarm’ (VIDEO)
12:08, March 17Arsen Grigoryan speaks on new Armenian comedy film OTTK, new collaboration with Sarik Andreasyan
10:26, March 17Jennifer Lopez stars in ad for her own shoe brand (PHOTOS)
14:19, March 16Jim Gordon, drummer and convicted murderer, dies aged 77