1. Why we do not fall in love every month to someone new? Because while separating we had to leave a part of our own heart.
2. We do not choose each other by chance. We meet only those people who are already in our subconscious.
3. We are never as unprotected as when we love and never so hopelessly unhappy as when we lose the object of love or our beloved person’s love.
4. The one becomes brave and self-assured, who is sure s/he is loved.
5. Everyone has a desire, which s/he tells no one, and a desire, which s/he does not reveal even to self.
18:30, January 26Steven Spielberg says 'The Dark Knight' could have been nominated for Best Picture at Oscars
15:35, January 26Kanye West faces problems entering Australia because of what he said about Hitler
12:27, January 26Kim Kardashian shares photos from her daughter's birthday party
10:42, January 26Cher, Eric Esrailian write joint article for Newsweek, reflect on Armenian issues
20:29, January 25Movie about Madonna's life withdrawn from production
17:34, January 25Bernard Greene, 'The Prince of Rap,' dies
15:33, January 25Will Smith gets first movie role after slapping Chris Rock at Oscar
11:21, January 25Paris Hilton becomes mom
20:33, January 24The Doors sell some of rights to band's music
19:41, January 24Oscars 2023 nominees announced
17:27, January 24Drake fan falls off balcony during concert
15:40, January 24Alec Baldwin will continue to star in 'Rust' despite murder charges