1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
20:17, July 22Alessandra Ambrosio poses for Vogue, covering shoulders
13:13, July 22Lady Gaga shows off in leather dress provoking rumors of being pregnant
17:27, July 21Kim Kardashian’s “precious sons” (photo)
11:28, July 21Michelle Obama ranked first on World’s Most Admired list
19:49, July 20Celine Dion, 51, flaunts long legs in new photo
17:07, July 20Paparazzi catch Bradley Cooper with daughter Lea in New York
15:36, July 20Irina Shayk stuns in new sexy photos
14:35, July 20Alec Baldwin’s daughter infuriates her father over topless photo (PHOTOS)
11:44, July 20Kendall Jenner poses for nude photo shoot (PHOTOS)
19:17, July 19Kylie Jenner stuns in vintage, bright look
17:41, July 19Laetitia Casta stars naked for Elle cover: ‘Time is my friend’
14:08, July 19Kate Moss’ sister flaunts her cleavage in unique mini dress