1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
22:16, January 23Rumors on Brad Pitt’s romance with Charlize Theron ‘false’
19:03, January 23Depp files docs in UK for defamation amid 'wife-beater' allegations
18:15, January 23Playboy introduces women's lingerie
16:13, January 23Adme names 3 components of real Armenian
13:58, January 23Lilit Hovhanissyan posts new photo on Instagram showing off her beautiful body
12:51, January 23Razmik Amyan posts new family photo: My family is my fortress!
11:17, January 23Who is the little-known twin of Kendall Jenner?
18:33, January 22Oscar 2019: 8 movies to compete for main statuette
14:45, January 22Ara Martirosyan posts photo with Stevie Wonder
19:01, January 21Forbes on Armenian cuisine: Barbecue isn’t only for Texas
12:47, January 21Serena Williams on Armenian influence: I'm learning little bit every day
15:41, January 20Spanish ‘Madrileños por el Mundo’ TV program presents new film about Armenia