1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
16:09, October 19Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner married
14:09, October 19Kim Kardashian talks about Kanye West on The Alec Baldwin Show
17:12, October 17Rob Kardashian 'has lost 30 to 50 lbs and is working on self-improvement
15:15, October 16Kanye West wants to have a total of seven children with wife Kim Kardashian
12:07, October 16Prince Harry and Meghan Markle make first appearance after pregnancy news
11:10, October 16
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian meet with Uganda's president and present him with a pair of Yeezys
15:14, October 15Amber Rose seen with new boyfriend at SOAD concert
12:12, October 15Meghan Markle and Prince Harry expecting a baby
10:31, October 15Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson reportedly split
20:56, October 7
Mayrig restaurant opens in Yerevan
13:38, September 30
Fitness, dances, running and colorful wedding. Yerevan Color Run 2018 and its interesting moments (photo, video)
15:05, September 26Milena Avetisyan becomes the winner of Miss Armenia Europe 2018