1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
June 23, 14:22Kim Kardashian buys Jackie Kennedy’s Cartier watch for close to $380,000
June 23, 11:52
Charles Aznavour to get star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
June 22, 15:05The house Madonna grew up put on sale for half a mil
June 21, 13:07Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hire a a surrogate to have their third child
June 21, 10:02Armenian designer works on Russia TV reality show star’s wedding gown
June 20, 09:56Carla Fendi passed away