1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
10:11, August 21Where to go in Yerevan this week?
20:20, August 19
Yerevan Beer Festival 2017 (photo/video)
12:33, August 19
Mihran Tsarukyan's song «Gna, gna» by Chinese blogger
16:13, August 18
Lin-Manuel Miranda and James Corden strip down in LA
13:25, August 18
Kim Kardashian drawing by Armenian illustrator. Video by NEWS.am STYLE
10:29, August 18
Despacito in Yerevan streets. Musical flash mob by NEWS.am STYLE (video)
16:36, August 17
Happy Birthday Robert De Niro. The best quotes by the actor (video)
12:40, August 17
Armenian national emblem on the chain. Boyfriend's present to Khloe Kardashian
17:03, August 16
Madonna celebrates her 59th birthday. Some of her quotes
13:27, August 16Daniel Craig confirms return as James Bond
12:07, August 16Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow visit Children’s Hospital in Vancouver
10:31, August 16
Modern Sculpture in Swan Lake (photo/video)