1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
23:33, April 20DJ Avicii passed away
20:31, April 20Rachel Weisz expecting baby with Daniel Craig
17:07, April 18Trolled by Khloe Kardashian fans - Tristan Thompson deletes Instagram post
16:03, April 18Beyonce breaks YouTube livestream record with 458K views
10:44, April 17Khloe Kardashian reveals daughter's name
22:45, April 16
Goran Bregović сoncert in Yerevan (photo)
10:31, April 16
The Voice of Ukraine: Armenia’s Srbuhi Sargsyan performs magnificently
10:05, April 16Where to go in Yerevan this week? (PHOTOS)
00:00, April 14
Armenian singers perform at a charity concert to help Armenian children with nervous system problems (photo/video)
10:11, April 13Kim Kardashian shares new bikini
20:40, April 12Khloe Kardashian gives birth to baby girl
10:04, April 12Tristan Thompson cheats on Khloe Kardashian all time