1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
April 26, 11:08Exclusive: Marco Khan on The Promise and it’s important role in informing about Armenian Genocide
April 26, 10:35Kim and Kourtney Kardashian say Armenian Genocide movie, The Promise, is an important message
April 26, 08:38Kim Kardashian presents new kimoji in form of forget-me-not
April 24, 20:52«I am proud to be an Armenian! It is our duty to not be silent». Khloe Kardashian
April 24, 20:13Kim Kardashian on Armenian Genocide
April 24, 14:30
Closed screening of Armenian Genocide movie, The Promise, is held in Yerevan