1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
10:11, August 6Rapper who threatened Tekashi 6ix9ine is killed on street
16:59, August 5Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds apologizes for plantation wedding
15:34, August 5Rihanna stuns on covers of 26 Harper's Bazaar September issues
13:14, August 5Plus-size model Ashley Graham and her 'battle wounds'
11:05, August 5Paul McCartney: Suing The Beatles was the 'only way' to save music
18:13, August 420-year-old Disney star arrested for beating up her boyfriend
17:11, August 4Harry Potter actor suffers from drug addiction for decades
16:12, August 4Kim Kardashian West, Kanye West trying to make their marriage work
13:31, August 4Leonardo DiCaprio signs exclusive deal with Apple
11:11, August 4Brazilian rapper dies after botched butt augmentation procedure
10:00, August 4Ukrainian model is beaten on Turkey beach
19:04, August 3Beckham to shoot movie with Netflix