1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
12:04, January 21
NEWS.am STYLE Poll: lack of toilets, bad roads and English, Armenian tourism through the eyes of our citizens
12:04, January 20Bruce Willis to sell his apartment in New York City
11:10, January 20Meghan Markle picked her wedding dress designer
10:06, January 20Selena Gomez flaunts lean physique in her gym wear for stunning Puma campaign
23:57, January 19Kim Kardashian reveals the name of her third child
19:05, January 19Kanye West arrives for business meeting after the arrival of his third child
11:36, January 19Kim Kardashian talks on why she hired a surrogate for Baby No. 3
11:08, January 19Kim Kardashian slams Lamar Odom for visiting brothels
14:04, January 18Armenian community honors Grammy nominees Mansurian and Orbelian
13:21, January 18The last 5 songs of Depi Evratesil revealed
13:02, January 18Styled by Anna Trevelian - Ashley Graham goes topless for V Magazine shoot
11:02, January 18Beyonce and Jay Z give Kim and Kanye’s new baby £15k diamond encrusted bracelet