1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
12:25, July 23“They were calling me an Iron Lady”. producer Anush Hovnanyan on the success they managed to have with Andre
22:13, July 22
Watermelon festival held in Yerevan (Video/Photos)
20:30, July 22
Blog Li: The Blue Pearl of Armenia. Lake Sevan
19:14, July 22
Watermelon festival in Yerevan (Live stream)
12:25, July 21Nas Daily's new video on Armenia. The Mine Field
09:32, July 21Offset arrested for gun possession
10:10, July 20Cher reveals her age-defying appearance is down to her diet
17:10, July 19Kaia Gerber partners with fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld for fall campaign
13:24, July 19Nas Daily's new video on Armenian oldest rollerskater Levon
11:01, July 19Kendall Jenner's $250k Ferrari parked in disabled spot outside Bel-Air restaurant
12:25, July 18Nas Daily's new One Minute on Armenia and Chess (video)
13:05, July 17Nas Daily's video on Armenian pulpulaks