1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
10:05, October 23Where to go in Yerevan this week? (PHOTOS)
12:30, October 21Serj Tankian supports Anthony Bourdain’s Armenian shootings
10:20, October 20Alexis Ohanian and Serena Williams to get married this fall
19:27, October 19
Serj Tankian at the premiere of his Orca symphony in Yerevan(photo, video)
15:05, October 19American food icon Anthony Bourdain is in Artsakh for shootings of his program
16:35, October 17
Serj Tankian attends Yerevan rehearsal of his own symphony (PHOTOS)
15:35, October 16Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell in Los Angeles (PHOTOS)
14:01, October 16Gerard Butler Hospitalizes After Motorcycle Accident
12:08, October 16
Street Style in Yerevan: Armenian Students Looks (photo/video)
11:43, October 16Armenian film is put on preliminary list of 90th Oscars (PHOTOS)
10:04, October 16
Where to go in Yerevan this week? (PHOTOS)
18:06, October 14Eva Green is the latest actress to reveal she was sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein