1. Learn to talk to people. Your ideas or your opinion may not always be accepted by others, but there is nothing unusual. Voice the ideas, express your opinion! This will encourage you in the future.
2. Do not be afraid of speaking loudly. If you speak quietly, the surrounding people will not only fail to hear you, but also will look at you with mistrust because of your own lack of confidence in your words.
3. Establish eye contact during the conversation. On the one hand, courtesy requires that, on the other hand, eye contact will help others to listen to your thoughts more carefully and thoughtfully.
4. Praise yourself every single day! Thus, you will increase the level of trust in yourself, as it is very important when you speak. It gives you confidence. The more confident a person is, the more seriously he is perceived by surrounding people.
5. Do not be nervous if you make a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. It is normal when a person makes mistakes. Just calm down and continue your speech confidently.
12:12, October 20Quentin Tarantino says no to recutting his new movie, for China
10:03, October 20Kim Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend’s wife teaches her son to name colors in Armenian (VIDEO)
17:48, October 19China postpones premiere of ‘Once Upon a Time In Hollywood’ amid scene of beating of Bruce Lee
12:15, October 19Charlize Theron on rumors of affair with Brad Pitt
10:11, October 19Emily Ratajkowski shares hot photos during her vacation in Miami
16:12, October 18Lady Gaga jumps on her fan and falls from stage
15:11, October 18Christian Dior apologizes to Beijing, an employee is to blame
14:11, October 18Jennifer Aniston apologizes for ‘broken’ Instagram
13:12, October 18Elton John disappointed with ‘The Lion King’ remake
20:41, October 17Kate Middleton’s look inspired by Princess Diana
18:11, October 17Journalists name most influential person in Hollywood
14:44, October 17House that became prototype of palace in GoT sold